You can delete triggered alarms if you no longer need to keep them in Veeam Service Provider Console.
To perform these tasks, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
To delete one or more triggered alarms:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Active Alarms.
- Select the necessary alarms in the list.
- At the top of the alarm list, click Delete Alarm.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.