In some cases, you might need to reboot client computers that run Veeam Service Provider Console management agents. The most often cases when you need to perform computer reboot are:
- Installation of Veeam backup agents: if a pending computer reboot is detected during Veeam backup agent installation, you must reboot a computer to complete the installation process.
- Installation of the CBT Driver: after you install the CBT driver, you must reboot a client computer.
To send a command to Veeam Service Provider Console management agents to initiate reboot of remote client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator, Site Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Reboot Remote Computer.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm computer reboot.