Rebooting Remote Computers
In some cases, you might need to reboot client computers that run Veeam Service Provider Console management agents. The most often cases when you need to perform computer reboot are:
- Installation of Veeam backup agents: if a pending computer reboot is detected during Veeam backup agent installation, you must reboot a computer to complete the installation process.
- Installation of the CBT Driver: after you install the CBT driver, you must reboot a client computer.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
Rebooting Discovered Computers
To send a command to Veeam Service Provider Console management agents to initiate reboot of remote client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab and navigate to Computers.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Reboot Remote Computer.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm computer reboot.