You can download ConnectWise Manage plugin log files, including:
- Logs for the ConnectWise Manage plugin Server component
- Logs for the ConnectWise Manage plugin Web UI component
Log files are downloaded as a single ZIP archive. The archive includes two folders for log files for the Server and Web UI components.
To download ConnectWise Manage plugin logs:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the ConnectWise Manage plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Support Information.
- Click the Download Logs button.
- In the Download logs window, specify a period for which you want to gather logs from client backup servers:
- Last ... days — choose this option to collect data for a specific number of days in the past.
- Period — choose this option to collect data for a specific time interval in the past.
- Click OK.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a window with message notifying that the download process started. Click OK to close the window.
- Wait until Veeam Service Provider Console collects log data.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.