To troubleshoot issues with managed Veeam backup agents and Veeam Backup & Replication servers or Veeam Availability Console you might need to gather diagnostic logs, or view task and activity logs.
- Diagnostic logs are required when you submit tickets to Veeam Support Team.
- Task and activity logs keep record of the most crucial operations that Veeam Availability Console management agents perform in the client managed infrastructure, as well as configuration, management and security-related activities.
In Veeam Availability Console, you can gather the following logs:
- Logs from the Veeam Cloud Connect server
- Logs from managed Veeam Backup Agent
- Logs from client Veeam Backup & Replication servers
- Veeam Availability Console logs
- Task and activity logs
- ConnectWise Manage plugin logs