Audit and Logs
To troubleshoot issues with managed Veeam products or Veeam Service Provider Console you might need to gather diagnostic logs, or view task and activity logs.
- Diagnostic logs are required when you submit tickets to Veeam Customer Technical Support.
- Task and activity logs keep record of the most crucial operations that Veeam Service Provider Console management agents perform in the client managed infrastructure, as well as configuration, management and security-related activities.
In Veeam Service Provider Console, you can gather the following logs:
- Logs from the Veeam Cloud Connect server
- Logs from managed Veeam Backup Agent
- Logs from client Veeam Backup & Replication servers
- Logs from managed Veeam ONE servers
- Logs from managed Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 servers
- Veeam Service Provider Console logs
- Veeam Service Provider Console management agent logs
- ConnectWise Manage plugin logs
- ConnectWise Automate plugin logs
- VCSP Pulse plugin logs
- Task and activity logs