Collecting Data from Veeam ONE Servers
By default, the data between Veeam Service Provider Console and Veeam ONE is synchronized every 5 minutes.
To synchronize data immediately, you can initiate data collection from hosted Veeam ONE servers manually:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam ONE plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Servers.
- Select the necessary server in the list.
- Click Collect Data.
To collect data from client Veeam ONE servers, go to the Discovery > ONE Servers tab. For details, see Collecting Data.