To view and export VM job details:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Virtual Machines tab.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all VM jobs configured on managed backup servers.
To narrow down the list of jobs, you can apply the following filters:
- Job — search jobs by job name.
- Status — limit the list of jobs by the result of the latest job session (Success, Warning, Failed, Running, Information).
- Backup Target — limit the list of jobs by target backup location (Local backup, Offsite backup).
- Type — limit the list of jobs by type (Backup, Replication, SureBackup, Backup Copy, Backup to Tape, VM Copy, SQL Log Backup, Oracle Log Backup).
- Backup Server Type — limit the list of jobs by the type of server on which jobs are configured (client backup servers or service provider backup server).
- Site/Reseller/Company/Location — limit the list of jobs by Veeam Cloud Connect site, reseller, company and location to which jobs belong. To limit the list of jobs by site, reseller, company and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window.
- To export job details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each job in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and choose job properties that must be displayed.
- Job — name of a data protection job.
- Company — name of a company to which a job belongs.
- Site — name of the Veeam Cloud Connect site on which the company is registered.
- Location — name of a location to which a job belongs.
- Server — name of a backup server on which a job is configured.
- Job Status — status of the latest job session (Success, Warning, Failed, Running, No Info).
- Type — job type (Backup, Replication, SureBackup, Backup copy, Backup to tape, VM Copy, SQL log backup, Oracle log backup).
- Last Run — amount of time since the latest job session started.
- End Time — date and time when the latest job session ended.
- Duration — time taken to complete the latest job session.
- Avg. Duration — average time a job session takes to complete (total duration of job sessions for the previous month divided by the number of job sessions for the previous month).
- Target — name of a target backup location.
- Processing Rate — rate at which VM data was processed during the latest job session.
- Transferred Data — total amount of data that was transferred to target during the latest job session.
- Bottleneck — bottleneck in the process of transferring the data from source to target (source, proxy, network, target, source WAN accelerator, target WAN accelerator).
- Schedule — type of schedule configured for the job (Daily, Monthly, Periodically, Continuously, Chained, Not scheduled, Disabled).
- Protected VMs — number of processed by a job VMs that have backup or replica restore points.