Configure ConnectWise Manage plugin connection in Veeam Availability Console:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the ConnectWise Manage plugin tile.
- In the ConnectWise Manage Integration window, specify connection settings:
- In the ConnectWise site field, type the URL of your ConnectWise site.
- In the ConnectWise company field, type the name of your company.
- In the Public key and the Private key fields, enter the API keys you generated at Step 1. Obtain ConnectWise Manage API Keys.
- Click Connect.
- In the ConnectWise Manage Integration window, check integration status.
A successfully established connection will show the Healthy integration status.