You can download Veeam Backup & Replication log files from a Veeam Cloud Connect server without having to access the Veeam Backup & Replication console. Log files are downloaded as a single ZIP archive.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator.
Downloading Logs from Veeam Cloud Connect Server
To download logs from a Veeam Cloud Connect server:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Cloud Connect Servers.
- Select a Veeam Cloud Connect server in the list.
- Click Download Logs.
- In the Download Logs window, specify a time interval for which logs must be collected:
- Last ... days — choose this option to collect data for a specific number of days in the past.
- Period — choose this option to collect data for a specific time interval in the past.
- Click Apply.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a window with message notifying that the download process started. Click OK to close the window.
- Wait until Veeam Service Provider Console collects log data.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.