If you want to stop managing licenses assigned to the company in VCSP Pulse, you can remove mapping. Note that if you remove mapping from a parent company, all merged companies will be split automatically.
To remove mapping:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the VCSP Pulse plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display the list of all companies managed in VCSP Pulse or Veeam Service Provider Console.
- From the list of companies, select one or more mapped companies.
To narrow down the list of companies, you can apply the following filters:
- Company Name — search companies by name configured in Veeam Service Provider Console or VCSP Pulse.
- Site — limit the list of companies by Veeam Cloud Connect server on which the company is registered.
- Status — limit the list of companies by mapping status (Mapped, Unmapped, Creating, Error, All).
- Company Source Type — limit the list of companies by source (VCSP Pulse, Veeam Service Provider Console, All).
- At the top of the list, click Mapping and select Remove.
- In the Remove Mapping window, click Yes.