When you deploy Veeam Service Provider Console, you must install a Veeam Cloud Connect license on the Veeam Cloud Connect server. This can be a free license that comes as part of the Veeam Service Provider Console license file, or a paid license that allows you to expose cloud host and cloud repository resources.
To install a license:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Licensing.
- On the Cloud Connect Servers tab, select Veeam Cloud Connect servers on which you want to install license.
To narrow down the list of Veeam Cloud Connect servers, you can apply the following filters:
- Hostname — search the list of Veeam Cloud Connect servers by the name of the server.
- License Status — limit the list of Veeam Cloud Connect servers by status of the installed license (Valid, Warning, Expired).
- At the top of the list, click Install and browse to the license file.
After you choose the license file, Veeam Service Provider Console will display the the result of the license installation in the License Update Status column.
Installing License in Veeam Backup & Replication Console
You can install a license file directly in Veeam Backup & Replication. For details on installing a license using the Veeam Backup & Replication console, see section Installing License of the Veeam Cloud Connect Administrator Guide.