To remove accounts:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Accounts.
- Open the necessary tab:
- Public Cloud — select this tab to view Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure accounts.
- Guest OS — select this tab to view guest OS accounts.
- Select the necessary account in the list.
To narrow down the list of accounts, you can apply the following filters:
- Account — search the list of appliances by server name.
- [For Public Cloud accounts] Platform — limit the list of appliances by platform (All, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Click Remove.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.