You can view company details and export them to a CSV or XML file:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Companies.
Veeam Availability Console will display a list of all registered company accounts.
To find the necessary company, you can use the search field at the top of the list.
- To export company details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each company in the list is described with a set of properties.
- Name — company name.
- Locations — number of company locations
- Administrators — number of company users with the Company Administrator role assigned
- Portal Users — number of company users with the Company User role assigned
- Lease Expiration Date — lease expiration date specified for a company
- Subscription Plan — subscription plan assigned to a company
- State — state of a company account (Active, Disabled)
- Backup Policies — number of backup policies assigned to Veeam backup agents managed for a company
Send feedback | Updated on 11/13/2017