To modify settings of a subscription plan:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, under My Company click Subscription Plans.
- Select the necessary subscription plan in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify subscription plan settings as described in Creating Subscription Plans.
- Save changes.
Settings of a modified subscription plan will be used to generate new invoices. Invoices generated before making changes will not be affected.