Modifying Subscription Plans
You can modify settings of existing subscription plan. Note that you cannot modify settings of subscription plans created by your service provider.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator.
Modifying Subscription Plan
To modify settings of a subscription plan:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Subscription Plans.
- Select the necessary subscription plan in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify subscription plan settings as described in Creating Subscription Plans.
- Save changes.
Settings of a modified subscription plan will be used to generate new invoices. Invoices generated before making changes will not be affected.