You can modify settings of all saved backup policies, including predefined policies, policies that you created, and policies created by Company Administrators in the Client Portal.
To modify settings of a backup policy:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Backup Policies.
- Select the necessary policy in the list.
To find a backup policy, you can use the following controls:
- Use the search field to find a backup policy by name.
- Use the Type filter to show backup policies for workstations or servers only.
- Use the Policy Type filter to show only predefined backup policies, policies created by the provider or policies created in the Client Portal.
- At the top of the policies list, click Edit.
- Modify backup policy settings as described in Creating Backup Policies.
- Save changes.
- If a backup policy is already assigned to one or more Veeam backup agents, the backup policy wizard will display a notification window prompting to apply changes to agents. Click Yes to apply modified settings.
If you click No, you can apply the modified settings later, as described in section Getting Latest Configuration.