A Portal Administrator can specify the first and last name, as well as an email address in the user profile. You might need to fill your user profile to receive email notifications, such as alarm notifications sent by email.
To fill your user profile:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner, click your user name and choose Edit Profile.
Veeam Availability Console will open the Edit User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, do the following:
- In the Title list, choose the desired title.
- In the First name and Last name fields, specify your first and last names.
- In the Email address field, specify your email address.
Veeam Availability Console will use this email address to send email notifications intended for Portal Administrators.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review the specified details.
- Click Finish.