Administrator Portal users can specify the first and last name, as well as an email address in the user profile. You might need to fill your user profile to receive email notifications, such as alarm notifications sent by email.
To fill your user profile:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner, click your user name and choose Edit Profile.
Veeam Service Provider Console will open the Edit User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, do the following:
- In the Title list, choose the desired title.
- In the First name and Last name fields, specify your first and last names.
- In the Email address field, specify your email address.
Veeam Service Provider Console will use this email address to send email notifications intended for Administrator Portal users.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review the specified details.
- Click Finish.