You can create new users with the Company User role. These users can only work with the functionality available in the Veeam Availability Console Client Portal. Data available to a Company User can be limited to one or more company locations, and the user can access data pertaining to all managed Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager servers in these locations.
To create a new Company User in Veeam Availability Console:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Portal Users.
- In the Portal Users window, click New.
Veeam Availability Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user title, first name, last name and email address.
Veeam Availability Console can use this address to send email notifications, such as password reset notifications.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username and Password fields, type a user name and password.
The password must contain characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The password length must be at least 6 characters.
- In the Security Question and Answer fields, choose a question and specify an answer that will be used to reset the user password.
- In the Role field, choose Company User.
- At the Locations step of the wizard, select company locations whose data must be available for the user in the Client Portal.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details and click Finish.