If you no longer provide backup services to a company, you can remove an account registered for this company. When you remove a company account, Veeam Availability Console removes from its database all objects associated with the company, such as managed backup servers and computers, jobs, invoices and so on.
To remove a company account:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- Delete management agents from all machines that belong to the company:
- Managed computers with Veeam backup agents installed
- Managed Veeam Backup & Replication servers
For details, see Uninstalling Management Agents.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm account removal.