To view and export protected VM details:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Protected Data.
- Open the Virtual Machines tab.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all VMs protected by managed backup servers.
To narrow down the list of jobs, you can apply the following filters:
- VM Name — search VMs by name.
- Type — limit the list of VMs by protection job type (Backup, Replication, Backup Copy, Backup to Tape).
- Backup Location — limit the list VMs by target backup location (Local Copy, Offsite Copy).
- Site/Reseller/Company/Location — limit the list of jobs by Veeam Cloud Connect site, reseller, company and location to which jobs belong. To limit the list of jobs by site, reseller, company and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window.
- To export job details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each VM in the list is described with a set of properties:
- VM — name of a protected VM.
- Backup Server — name of a backup server on which a VM protection job is configured.
- Backup Job — name of a VM protection job.
- Backup Type — type of a VM protection job (Backup, Replication, Backup Copy, Backup to Tape).
- Restore Points — number of restore points available in the backup chain for a VM.
- Latest Restore Point — date and time when the latest restore point was created for a VM.
- Destination — name of a target backup location.
- Location — name of a location to which a job belongs.
- Company — name of a company to which a job belongs.
- Site — name of the Veeam Cloud Connect site on which the company is registered.