In ConnectWise Manage, generate a public and a private API keys:
- Log in to ConnectWise Manage desktop client.
The account of a member used to log in to ConnectWise Manage must have the necessary permissions. For details, see Permissions.
- At the bottom left corner, click System and select Members.
- On the API Members tab, select an existing profile or create a new member.
For details, see ConnectWise Manage Documentation.
- Navigate to the API Keys tab and click the New Item icon.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the API key.
- Click the Save icon.
The Public and Private API keys will display.
- Copy and save both API keys.