You can manually create backup reports based on saved report configurations:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator, Site Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Open the Configurations tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Run.
Veeam Service Provider Console will save a manually created backup report in the report list but will not send a report notification to a company. To learn how to view details of generated reports, see Viewing Backup Reports.