You can manually create backup reports based on saved report configurations.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
Running Backup Reports
To create a backup report:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Open the Configurations tab.
- Select the necessary report configurations in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Run.
Veeam Service Provider Console will save a manually created backup report in the report list but will not send a report notification to a company. To learn how to view details of generated reports, see Viewing Backup Reports.