You can view and download reports that reflect license usage for previous months. License usage reports are available for download as PDF files.
There are two types of license usage reports available in Veeam Availability Console:
- License usage report for Veeam Availability Console reflects the maximum number of Veeam backup agents managed in Veeam Availability Console.
- License usage report for Veeam Backup & Replication reflects the maximum number of VMs managed in Veeam Backup & Replication.
To view and download a license usage report:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the menu on the left, click Licensing.
- Open the Usage Reports tab.
- To narrow down the list of reports in the list, you can use the following filters:
- Product — limit the list of reports by product (Veeam backup agent, Veeam Backup & Replication).
- Period — limit the list of reports by time period when the reports were generated.
- Choose the necessary report in the list and click a link in the Report Name column.
The report will be saved as a PDF file to the default download location on your computer.
Veeam Backup Agents License Usage Report
An example of a Veeam backup agents license usage report is provided below.
The report reflects the maximum number of Veeam backup agents managed in Veeam Availability Console for the previous month. It shows the number of workstation and server Veeam backup agents managed by each company, the number of licenses these Veeam backup agents consume. The report also reflects the number of Veeam backup agents removed when the report was adjusted.
The number of managed Veeam backup agents in the report does not include Veeam backup agents added during the previous month (New Veeam backup agents). For details on New Veeam backup agents, see Exceeding License Limit.
Veeam Backup & Replication License Usage Report
An example of a Veeam Backup & Replication license usage report is provided below.
The report reflects the maximum number of VMs managed for each company in Veeam Availability Console for the previous month.
The report includes information about VMs managed by Veeam Backup & Replication servers with a per-VM license installed. Information about VMs managed by backup servers with per-socket licenses is not included in the report.