If you no longer need a subscription plan, you can remove it.
You cannot remove a subscription plan if it is assigned to any company. Before you remove a subscription plan that is associated with a company, assign to the company another subscription plan, instead of the one you want to remove. For details, see Assigning Subscription Plans.
To remove a subscription plan:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Subscription Plans.
- Select the necessary subscription plan in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Remove.