You can register a new reseller account in Veeam Service Provider Console and allocate necessary resources to the created reseller.
To perform this task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.
To create a new reseller in Veeam Service Provider Console, perform the following steps:
- Launch the New Reseller wizard.
- Specify reseller details.
- Specify user credentials.
- Specify site scope.
- Allocate service quota.
- Allocate cloud backup resources.
- Allocate cloud replication resources.
- Allocate VMware Cloud Director resources.
- Configure multi-factor authentication.
- Customize welcome email.
- Configure license management.
- Review reseller settings.
- Provide connection details to reseller.
- Assign companies to manage.