Select information you want to share between Veeam Availability Console and ConnectWise Manage, and enable the corresponding features:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the ConnectWise Manage plugin tile.
- In the Integration Settings section, set toggles next to the necessary integration features to On.
You can also click the Enable All link to enable all integration features.
For details on integration features, see Integration Features.