In Veeam Availability Console, service provider's clients are represented as companies. A company is an organization that consumes services offered by a service provider, including:
- Deployment, configuration and management of Veeam backup agents on client computers.
- Management of Veeam Backup & Replication installations and jobs for a client.
- Hosting on the service provider side clients' backups and replicas created with Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam backup agents.
To work with a client in Veeam Availability Console, you must register a company account for this client.
Each client that has a registered account in Veeam Availability Console can access the Client Portal to view invoices, manage Veeam backup agents and Veeam Backup & Replication jobs, and so on. For information on Veeam Availability Console features available to company users, see Veeam Availability Console User Guide for Service Providers.
As a Portal Administrator, you can perform the following client management operations: create new companies, modify company properties, delete companies, disable and enable companies, and manage company locations.
In This Section
- Creating Companies
- Sending Welcome Email Message
- Disabling and Enabling Companies
- Modifying Company Settings
- Removing Companies
- Viewing and Exporting Company Details