Creating Subscription Plans
Out of the box, Veeam Service Provider Console comes with a preconfigured Default subscription plan. This subscription plan does not include any charge rates, and is intended for trial and testing purposes. You can customize this subscription plan to suit your needs, or create new subscription plans if you need more than one.
To perform this task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.
Creating Subscription Plan
To create a new subscription plan, perform the following steps:
- Launch the New Subscription Plan wizard.
- Specify a name and description of the subscription plan.
- Specify currency, VAT and discount.
- Specify rates for general services.
- Specify rates for managed backup services.
- Specify rates for cloud services.
- Specify rates for Microsoft 365 services.
- Specify rates for public cloud services.
- Review subscription plan settings.