About Veeam Service Provider Console
Veeam Service Provider Console is a cloud-enabled platform for centralized management and monitoring of data protection operations and services. The solution is intended for physical and virtual environments protected with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux and Veeam Agent for Mac (further referred to as Veeam backup agents), Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365. Veeam Service Provider Console allows service providers to deliver Veeam-powered Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) services to their customers.
Veeam Service Provider Console offers the following capabilities:
- Automated deployment, configuration and management of Veeam backup agents. You can automate deployment and configuration of Veeam backup agents on machines in local and remote networks, manage backup jobs, and monitor the status of data protection operations for computers protected with Veeam backup agents.
- Centralized monitoring and management of Veeam Backup & Replication. You can manage Veeam Backup & Replication jobs configured to protect virtual machines, computers and file shares, run failover plans, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations in virtual environments, or connect to backup servers remotely.
- Resource management and monitoring for Veeam Cloud Connect. You can allocate cloud repository and cloud host resources to store backups and replicas created with Veeam backup agents and Veeam Backup & Replication, monitor and calculate the cost of resources provided with Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Centralized license management and usage reporting. You can manage licenses and collect license usage information for Veeam Cloud Connect, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and Veeam ONE in a single view. Veeam Service Provider Console also allows you to create and manage VCSP Pulse license keys and assign license keys internally or to client companies and resellers without accessing VCSP Pulse portal.
- Streamlined billing and backup reporting. You can automate billing operations for provided backup services, and create backup reports showing whether you meet established RPO requirements.
For more detailed description of Veeam Service Provider Console capabilities available for managed Veeam products, see Veeam Service Provider Console Capability Overview.
This document describes how to configure and use Veeam Service Provider Console. The document scope is limited to functionality available in the Administrator Portal, and does not cover features available in the Reseller Portal and Client Portal. For details on Veeam Service Provider Console features available in the Client Portal, see Guide for End Users. For details on Veeam Service Provider Console features available in the Reseller Portal, see Guide for Resellers.