You can view details on failover plans configured on managed backup servers and export them to a CSV or XML file.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator, Read-only User.
Read-only User can only view failover plan details but cannot perform export.
Viewing and Exporting Failover Plan Details
To view and export failover plan details:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Failover Plans.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all failover plans configured on managed backup servers.
To narrow down the list of failover plans, you can apply the following filters:
- Failover Plan — search failover plans by plan name.
- Type — limit the list of failover plans by type (Local, Cloud).
- Site/Reseller/Company/Location — limit the list of jobs by Veeam Cloud Connect site, reseller, company and location to which jobs belong. To limit the list of jobs by site, reseller, company and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window.
- To export failover plan details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each failover plan in the list is described with a set of properties.
- Failover Plan — failover plan name.
- Server — name of a backup server on which the failover plan is configured.
- Company — name of a company for which a failover plan is configured.
- Site — name of the Veeam Cloud Connect site on which the company is registered.
- Location — name of a company location to which the failover plan belongs.
- VMs — number of VMs included in the failover plan.
To view the list of VMs in the plan, click the link in the VMs column.
- State — status of the failover plan (Ready, In Progress, Undo in Progress, Completed).
- Type — type of the failover plan (Local, Cloud).