You can uninstall Veeam backup agents on client computers. During the uninstall procedure, both Veeam backup agents and Veeam Service Provider Console management agents are removed from client machines. After you uninstall Veeam backup agents, the number of used and total licenses in the Veeam Service Provider Console license pool will be updated.
If a managed computer runs Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager together with Veeam backup agent, a Veeam Service Provider Console management agent is not removed as part of the uninstall procedure.
To uninstall Veeam backup agents from one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator, Site Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Backup Agents tab.
- Select the necessary Veeam backup agents in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Backup Agent and choose Delete.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.