You can uninstall Veeam backup agents on client computers. During the uninstall procedure, both Veeam backup agents and Veeam Availability Console management agents are removed from client machines. After you uninstall Veeam backup agents, the number of used and total licenses in the Veeam Availability Console license pool will be updated.
If a managed computer runs Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager together with Veeam backup agent, a Veeam Availability Console management agent is not removed as part of the uninstall procedure.
To uninstall Veeam backup agents from one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Discovery.
- Open the Backup Agents tab.
- Select the necessary Veeam backup agents in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Backup Agent and choose Delete.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.