To charge a company for provided services, you must assign a subscription plan to this company.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
Assigning Subscription Plan
You can assign a subscription plan when registering a company account in Veeam Service Provider Console. For details, see Creating Companies in Veeam Service Provider Console.
Alternatively, you can assign a subscription plan to one or more companies as follows:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select one or more companies in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Set Billing.
- In the Set Billing window, choose the necessary subscription plan.
You can select an existing subscription plan from the list, or click Create New to create a new subscription plan. For details on creating subscription plans, see Creating Subscription Plans.
- Click Apply.