After you configure integration features, the data between ConnectWise Manage and Veeam Availability Console will be synchronized according to the default time intervals.
To synchronize the necessary data immediately, you can refresh it manually:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the ConnectWise Manage plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click the section for which you want to refresh data: Companies, Ticketing, Billing (Agreements tab).
- At the top of the page, click Refresh Data.
You can also change the default synchronization intervals. For details, see KB2667.