If you no longer use an API key for integration with third party solutions, you can remove the API key. Note that after you remove an API key, Veeam Service Provider Console will break all connections made with the removed key.
To perform this task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.
Deleting API Keys
To delete an API key:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Security.
- Navigate to the API Keys tab.
- Select the necessary API key and click Remove at the top of the list.
- In the Delete API Key window, click Yes.