If you no longer need a location, you can remove it. The cloud repository storage quota of the removed location will be added to the quota of the Default location.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
To remove location:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- Do either of the following:
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Locations.
- Click a link in the Locations column.
- In the Manage Locations window, select the necessary location.
- Click Remove.