You can download Veeam Backup & Replication log files from client Veeam Backup & Replication servers without having to access the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
Log files are downloaded as a single ZIP archive. If you choose to download logs for more than one backup server, the archive will include a separate archive with log files for each chosen client backup server.
To download logs from one or more client backup servers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Management click Discovery.
- Open the Backup Servers tab.
- Select the necessary backup servers in the list.
- Click Download Logs.
- In the Download logs window, specify a period for which you want to gather logs from client backup servers:
- Collect logs for the last N days — specify the number of days prior to the current date for which you want to gather logs.
- Collect logs for the specified time period — specify a time interval for which you want to gather logs.
- Click OK.
Veeam Availability Console will display a window with message notifying that the download process started. Click OK to close the window.
- Wait until Veeam Availability Console collects log data.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.