Enabling, Disabling and Resetting MFA for Company Users
To enable, disable or reset MFA for specific users of a company:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Users.
- In the Users window, select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the list, click MFA.
- From the drop-down list select Enforce to enable MFA, Ignore to disable MFA or Reset to reset MFA.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.
- Click OK to close the Users window.
On the next authorization session, each user will be prompted to configure MFA by going through the Multi-Factor Authentication step of the Edit User wizard as described in the Modifying Own User Profile section of the Guide for End Users.
If the Enforce MFA for all managed clients and resellers policy is enabled or MFA is enabled for the reseller that manages the selected companies, you cannot disable MFA. For details, see MFA Policies.If MFA is enabled for the company by your service provider, you cannot disable MFA.