To download the management agent setup file, you can use one of the following options.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator, Read-only User.
Downloading Management Agent Setup File in Veeam Service Provider Console
You can download the management agent setup file in Veeam Service Provider Console:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- At the top of the computers list, click Download Agent.
The setup file ManagementAgent.exe will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Obtaining Management Agent Setup File from Installation Image
You can obtain the management agent setup file from the installation image:
- Download the Veeam Service Provider Console installation image and burn it to a blank CD/DVD or mount the image using disk image emulation software.
If you are working with a virtual machine, use built-in tools of the virtualization management software to mount the installation image to the virtual machine.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click the drive with the image, select Open and go to the <CD Drive>\Agent folder.
- Copy the ManagementAgent.exe file to the location from which it can be accessed or run.
Downloading Management Agent Setup File Using Link in Welcome Email
Company users can download the management agent setup file using a link in the welcome email message that is sent to a Company Owner. For details, see Sending Welcome Email Message.