Creating Location Administrators
You can create new users with the Location Administrator role:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Users.
- In the Users window, click New.
Veeam Service Provider Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user title, first name, last name, and email address.
Veeam Service Provider Console can use this address to send email notifications to the user, such as password reset notifications and so on.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username, Password and Confirm password fields, type a user name and password.
It is recommended to use a password that contains characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The recommended password length is 6 or more characters.
- In the Role field, choose Location Administrator.
- At the Locations step of the wizard, select company locations whose data must be available for the user in the Client Portal.
- At the At the Multi-Factor Authentication step of the wizard you can assign a second authentication factor to all company users. For details on MFA, see Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication.
To enable MFA for the created user, set the Enforce the MFA access toggle to On. On the next authorization session, the user will be prompted to configure MFA.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details and click Finish.