You can create new users with the Company Administrator role:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Portal Users.
- In the Portal Users window, click New.
Veeam Availability Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user title, first name, last name, and email address.
Veeam Availability Console can use this address to send email notifications to the user, such as password reset notifications and so on.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username and Password fields, type a user name and password.
The password must contain characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The password length must be at least 6 characters.
- In the Security Question and Answer fields, choose a question and specify an answer that will be used to reset the user password.
- In the Role field, choose Company Administrator.
- At the Locations step of the wizard, select company locations whose data must be available for the user in the Client Portal.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details and click Finish.