You can modify settings of a saved backup report configuration:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console as a Portal Administrator, Site Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configuration and click Edit at the top of the list.
- Modify settings of the report configuration as described in Configuring Backup Reports.
You can modify all report configuration settings except the report type and company.
- Save changes.