Choose product document...
Veeam Availability Console 2.0 Update 1
Administrator Guide for Service Providers
Modifying Company Settings
You can modify settings of company accounts.
When modifying company account settings, consider the following:
- If you modify a user name or password, the company will need to reconnect to the service provider in Veeam Backup & Replication to regain access to allocated cloud resources.
- All changes are applied immediately, without waiting for any running tasks to complete. For example, if you enable traffic throttling while company's jobs are still running, Veeam Availability Console will throttle all company's running jobs.
To modify company account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify company account settings as described in Creating Companies in Veeam Availability Console.
- Save changes.