You can modify settings of company accounts.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
When modifying company account settings, consider the following:
Modifying Company Settings
To modify company account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Companies.
- Select the necessary company in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
- Modify company account settings as described in Creating Companies in Veeam Service Provider Console.
- Save changes.