Modifying Backup Job Settings
To modify Veeam Backup & Replication job settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Virtual Machines tab and navigate to Virtual Infrastructure.
- Choose the necessary job in the list.
- Select Edit from the Job drop-down list.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary job and choose Job > Edit.
Note that you cannot modify job settings for companies with removed VMware vSphere tag or hosted Veeam Backup & Replication resources.
- In the Edit Job wizard, modify Veeam Backup & Replication job settings.
For details on backup job settings, see Creating Backup Jobs.
- Save changes.