Veeam Availability Console is implemented as a Veeam Management Agent Service that runs on a managed computer. If something goes wrong with this service, you might try to restart it on a client computer.
To restart the management agent service on one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Restart Agent Service.