You can create invoices manually. This functionality can be useful if you did not schedule automatic generation and sending of invoices. You may also need to create invoices manually to view how they will look like, and possibly customize their appearance.
To manually create an invoice for one or more companies:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Reporting click Invoices.
- Open the Invoice Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary companies in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Run.
Veeam Availability Console will save a manually created invoice in the invoice list but will not send a billing notification to a company. To learn how to view details of a created invoice, see Viewing and Exporting Invoice Details.