You can uninstall Veeam Availability Console management agents from client computers. After you uninstall management agents from client computers, you will no longer be able to manage backup software on these computers:
- Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager on Veeam backup servers.
- Veeam backup agents on client computers.
When you uninstall a management agent from a computer protected Veeam backup agent, the Veeam backup agent will be switched to the Unmanaged mode. The number of used and total licenses in the Veeam Availability Console license pool will be updated.
To uninstall Veeam Availability Console management agents from one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Discovery.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Delete.
- In the displayed windows, click Yes to confirm management agent removal.