To remove appliances:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Appliances.
To narrow down the list of appliances, you can apply the following filters:
- Hostname — search the list of appliances by server name.
- Company — search the list of appliances by company name.
- Status — limit the list of appliances by status (Healthy, Unavailable, Warning, Unknown).
- Platform — limit the list of appliances by platform (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Appliance deployment — limit the list of appliances by certificate status (Verified, Unverified).
- Configured company — limit the list of appliances by configured client company (Assigned, Not assigned).
- Select the necessary appliances in the list.
- Click Remove.
- In the confirmation window, select if you want to remove cloud infrastructure resources associated with the appliance:
- [For hosted appliances] To remove the appliance and cloud infrastructure resources associated with the appliance, click Remove Appliance and Cloud Resources.
- To disconnect the appliance from Veeam Service Provider Console and Veeam Cloud Connect without removing cloud infrastructure resources, click Remove Appliance.