Triggered alarms can be resolved automatically or manually.
Alarms are resolved automatically in the following cases:
- When an alarm is disabled. For details, see Enabling and Disabling Alarms.
- When conditions that caused the alarm are eliminated.
You can also resolve alarms manually if the state of the monitored object is back to normal, or if the alarm requires no further investigation, and no corrective actions must be taken.
To perform these tasks, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.
To manually resolve one or more alarms:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Active Alarms.
- Select the necessary alarms in the list.
- At the top of the alarm list, click Resolve.
- In the Resolve Alarm window, specify a comment about resolving the alarm.
To resolve the alarm for managed companies, select the Resolve alarm in the client's portal check box.
- Click OK.
The specified alarm resolution comment will be available in the list of alarm status changes. To view the comment, click the N. of Repeats link for the triggered alarm, and then click the Comment link for the necessary status change. For details on viewing alarms, see Viewing and Exporting Triggered Alarms.