Before You Begin
Before you perform restore, check the following prerequisites:
- The backup from which you plan to restore data must be successfully created at least once.
- [For backups stored in network shared folders, on Veeam Backup & Replication repositories and Veeam Cloud Connect repositories] You must have access to the target location where the backup file resides.
- [For backups stored on Veeam Backup & Replication repositories] You must have access permissions on the target backup repository. For details, see section Setting Up User Permissions on Backup Repositories of the Veeam Agent for Linux User Guide.
- Multiple users can browse only one restore point on one Veeam backup agent at the same time.
- If you want to download restored files and folders to your computer, you must have credentials to a user account with super user privileges on the protected computer.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Portal Administrator, Site Administrator, Portal Operator.