Removing Veeam Backup & Replication Jobs
If you no longer want to protect data , you can remove a backup job configuration.
To remove a job configuration from Veeam Backup & Replication:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Virtual Machines tab and navigate to Virtual Infrastructure.
- Choose the necessary jobs.
- Select Delete from the Job drop-down list.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary job and choose Job > Delete.
- In the Remove Job window, click Yes to confirm removal.
After you remove a backup job configuration, all backups created by this job will become orphaned. Orphaned backups are retained according to the background retention process. For details, see section Background Retention of the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.