Plugins and Integration
Veeam Service Provider Console offers built-in integration with third party solutions through predefined plugins. Plugins allow you to combine functionality of Veeam Service Provider Console with the functionality of other platforms and consolidate client data from different sources in one place. You can find the list of available integrations on the Veeam Service Provider Console Configuration > Plugin Library tab.
Veeam Service Provider Console offers the following predefined integrations:
- Integration with ConnectWise Automate.
- Integration with VCSP Pulse.
- Integration with Veeam ONE.
- Integration with Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365.
- Integration with Veeam Backup for Public Clouds.
- Integration with Veeam backup agents. For details, see Managing Veeam Backup Agents.
- Integration with Veeam Backup & Replication. For details, see Managing Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Integration with Grafana for Veeam Service Provider Console RESTful API v3. For details, see section Integration with Grafana of the REST API Reference.
If you want to manage Veeam ONE and Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 servers hosted in client infrastructure, you must deploy Veeam Service Provider Console management agents on these servers. For details, see Deploying Veeam Service Provider Console Management Agents.
To perform the task, a user must have the following role assigned: Portal Administrator.