Invoices that were generated manually or automatically, according to a specified schedule, are saved in the All Invoices list. Invoices are available as PDF documents that you can download to view their details.
To view invoice details:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Reporting click Invoices.
Veeam Availability Console will display a list of invoices. To narrow down the list of invoices, you can use the following filters:
- Company name — search invoices by company for which invoices were generated.
- Status — limit the list of invoices by payment status (Unpaid, Overdue, All).
- Time period — limit the list of invoices by generation date.
- Company/Location — limit the list of invoices by company and location for which invoices were generated. To limit the list of invoices by company and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Availability Console window.
- Select the necessary invoice in the list and click a link in the Invoice column.
The invoice PDF file will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Information available in an invoice depends on the invoice type. For details on invoice types, see Choosing Invoice Type.
- To export invoice details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each invoice in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and choose properties that must be displayed.
- Company — name of a company for which an invoice was generated.
- Invoice — link to download an invoice.
- Generated On — date and time when an invoice was generated.
- Due Date — date by which a client company must make a payment.
- Status — invoice status.
- Paid Date — date when an invoice was marked as paid.
- Total Sum — total cost of consumed backup services calculated for an invoice.
- invoice ID — number that uniquely identifies an invoice.
Send feedback | Updated on 11/15/2017