The License Key window provides information about the license that is currently installed in Veeam Service Provider Console.
The following details are available for the current license:
- Status — license status (Valid, Invalid, Expired, Not Installed, Warning, Error).
- Edition — license edition (Standard, Enterprise, Enterprise Plus).
- License expires — date when the license will expire.
- [For Rental licenses] Points — total number of points for Veeam backup agents included in the license, and number of used points. For details, see Licensing for Managed Veeam Backup Agents.
- [For Subscription licenses] Instances — total number of instances for Veeam backup agents included in the license, and number of used instances. For details, see Licensing for Managed Veeam Backup Agents.
- Company — name of the user or company to which the license was issued.
- E-mail — email address of the contact person in a company.
- License type — license type (Rental, Subscription, Evaluation, NFR).
- License ID — ID of the license file.
- Support ID — support ID required for contacting Veeam Customer Technical Support.
- Last update date — date of the latest license update attempt, and the license update result. For details, see Updating License.
- Package — license package (Backup, Essentials, Suite).